Mobile Games Marketing for Indie Developers
A downloadable book
Are you in the early stages of game development and don't know much about marketing?
Do you want to know how game development and marketing should work together?
Or maybe you just want to expand your knowledge about various game marketing activities?
If you answered YES to at least one of these questions then you’re in the right place! 💥
"Mobile Games Marketing For Indie Developers" will:
- provide knowledge and tools needed to promote your game, especially with a limited budget,
- show you how to get your mobile game the attention it deserves,
- guide you through the process of creating your own marketing strategy.
ON 209 pages you’ll learn how to:
- position your games using App Store Optimization techniques,
- create optimized landing pages, press kits, and websites,
- effectively contact media outlets,
- choose the right keywords,
- manage your social media channels and fill them with engaging content,
- get your game featured in the App Store and Play Store,
- increase the number of downloads without breaking the bank...
... and many, many more!
Get your "Mobile Games Marketing for Indie Developers" copy now, along with our indie experience compressed and served in a light, usable form. :)
📌 Ebook is created with a special focus on mobile games marketing but also will be very useful for games marketing on other platforms. Only a few chapters are strictly mobile-oriented.
Available formats: PDF & EPUB
In order to download this book you must purchase it at or above the minimum price of $8.99 USD. You will get access to the following files:
Leave a comment
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.